ADSS deadend clamp
The ANZ series deadend clamps have simple and stable structure, easy to install and low price, especially designed for short span ADSS cable.
(1) Stress can be distributed equally among the ADSS cable surface without stress centralization to protect ADSS cable.
(2) It can have higher grip strength for the cable and can support higher tensile force when stress doesn’t exceed the optical cable’s side strength.
(3) The grip strength for the cable is not less than 95% of rated tension strength (RTS) of the optical cable, fully suitable for the installation of ADSS cable
(1) Terminal pole tower, tension pole/tower,
(2) Pole/tower with corner angles greater than 15°and RTS no more than 10kN
(3) Suitable for city ADSS cable installation.
Rated Tension Strength (RTS): 20~120kN
Recommended span length: 200~1000m